This week, I’d like to bring to you an interesting interview with our special guest who managed to successfully grow one of the biggest medical centres in New South Wales.
In this special OMD TV guest interview episode, Mr Suraj Gandha, managing director of Broadmeadow Medical Centre discussed “Three Ways to Grow Your Medical Practice in a Scalable Way ”
This is part of our special Covid Success Stories series, where OMD TV will feature interviews with clinics that successfully pivoted and thrived through the tough times like the Covid 19 Pandemic presented.
In this video interview, we examined…
- What are the most challenging things the clinic has faced?
- What strategies they have implemented in order to keep their staff and the patients safe?
- How to bring in more doctors to a team?
- How to remain nimble and flexible with all these changes over the course of the years running their practice?
- How to generate more new patients to keep your doctors busy
Hope you’d enjoy and learn a lot from this episode.
Automated Webinar Sales Funnel Course: