HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF
- How is my website performing compared to my closest competitors?
- Does my website really have what it takes to generate more traffic and leads to my practice?
- Does my website sound like every other practice out there?
- How can I generate more leads through my website & reduce relying on referrals?
- How does my website look on different browsers and mobile devices? Is it mobile friendly?
- How is my website’s loading speed compared to other websites in the industry?
- Is it being penalised by Google on search results because of slow speed loading?
You’re in the RIGHT place!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
We begin working before we even meet; by analysing your target market and check out your website as if we were a potential prospect. Once we meet on a phone call, we will ask you some questions to better understand your goals and challenges.
Once we have a good snapshot of your business, we will give you a website performance audit so you can increase your visibility online and generate more visitors and potential patients and customers to your website.
Click to hear how we increased the performance of Orthotic Solutions Podiatry website and their practice’s marketing
HERE IS OUR 5 STEP AUDIT CHECK
1. Review your website traffic and identify why your website is not getting more traffic.
2. Review your website lead generation capability and identify reasons why the website is not generating as many leads as it could.
3. Assess your website’s marketing positioning and your core differences compared to other competing organisations
4. Review your website general user experience based on industry best design practices.
5. Test your website speed loading and mobile friendliness on different browsers and mobile devices
HERE IS OUR FULL LIST OF DELIVERABLES
- List of reasons why your website is not ranking and gaining traffic as well as it could be
- Technical and content issues that are preventing you from reaching your target audience
- List of reasons why the website is not generating as many leads as it could be
- The user experience elements on your website that are preventing users from choosing you over your competitors
- Test the user experience of your website on different browsers and mobile devices
- Test your website loading speed to see how slow your website is on desktop and mobile devices
MEN'S HEALTH PHYSICIAN
“Gosh I have been so busy, with many new patients. So your work has really been a great success for me. Thank you!! I really appreciate that you are going the extra mile with my website. The bookings are up again, which is good news! Thank you once again for everything and for your terrific work.”
Dr Rob King, Men's Health Physician, Owner
“Huyen and her lovely, competent team helped develop my new website. Throughout the process, Huyen has been extremely helpful, timely, efficient and attentive to our project. Her team were also very approachable, friendly and never hesitant in helping with the development of the website and making suggestions with any changes that needed to be made along the way to create the desired website. I would highly recommend Huyen and her team”
DR. AMY GAJJAR / Integrative Medical Doctor
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES?
- You will love the website performance audit we provide you, and we can talk about working together to improve your website’s performance. (Most common outcome). We will also deduct your $99 audit check fee against any new fees.
- If you like the audit (you will love it) you are under no obligation to use us our agency to implement the changes resulting from the audit. If this is the case, we will wish you luck, and we are glad that we could help.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you don’t like the audit in any way we will refund you the deposit. No quibbles!
HOWEVER… THERE IS A SMALL CATCH
You must meet certain criteria. Here it is…
- You have to work within a healthcare related business. We only help people in this niche.
- Your business must be over $500,000 in annual revenue.
- You must be willing and open to change. We do charge a $99 completely refundable deposit if you are not satisfied with the audit check. We don’t care about your deposit; it is simply designed to filter out people that are NOT serious.
- We review the audit with you face to face, or via Google Hang Out or Skype video. We will send you the audit document only after the review. We do not send audits ahead of a review call.
That’s it! Those are all of our requirements. You’ll get no pressure from us to become a client, because we let the value of our work speak for itself.
The bottom line is that we’ll provide you an amazing website performance audit check, which you can deploy yourself. After that, you might want to become a client, or not. We won’t pressure you either way. Interested?
WE ONLY CHARGE A SMALL
REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $99
Which of course leads you to wonder, why would you do all this work for just $99?
Well, in the interest of full transparency, this is how we get our best clients. A good percentage of the people that do this audit check will end up asking us to help them out.
We tell you this because we don’t want any surprises. And rather than try to convince you how great it is, we’d rather just help you in advance by reviewing your current situation and give you a customised audit for your business. So that’s our “hidden motivation” for doing this.
STOP! If you are not working within a healthcare related business, or you do not want to make some major changes to grow your business… please do not click the button below. We unfortunately have to be selective on who we help.