Apr 4th, 2019
Thanks for downloading these show notes! If you’re using these to follow along with the podcast, you’ve come to the right place. In this latest podcast, “6 Sales Training Principles For Improving Your Sales Skills Without Sounding Salesy” we are going to go through why practices need sales training and offer some ideas on how to excel at sales. In it, we’ll cover;
- Why you need to demonstrate the value of your product or services. [2:48]
- The benefits of qualifying prospects over the phone before an initial consultation [3:35]
- Your best sales person is your website… this is how you can improve it. [5:17]
- Why you should never let your current appointment leave without booking their next appointment. [9:55]
- What is the key characteristics of all good sales persons? [12:05]
- Why your prospects are telling you ‘No’ and not booking. [13:20]
Links Mentioned In the Podcast
Podcast #16: How To Increase New Patient Conversion Rate Following Initial Consultation With Dr Mark Attalla
Get In Touch With Us
We’d also love to hear from you about the topics that are important to you! What do you want to learn more about? We’ve created a small 1-minute survey to help us learn more about the topics that matter to our healthcare professionals.
What topics would you like?
Click here to let us know.
If you want to be one of our guests on the show, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out this form so we can contact you to organize you getting onto the show.