PCLS Coffs Harbour
SEO, Google Ads, Landing Page Design, Web Design & Development, Content Marketing, Graphic Design
- Case Study:
- Stagnant growth and low visibility in search results
- Underperforming website and minimal marketing activities
- High cost of new lead acquisition
- Few patient reviews
Dr Chandran Arianayaga is a well-known plastic surgeon in Australia specialising in surgical solutions for body and breast procedures for women and men in the Mid-North Coast region, NSW.
Despite having an excellent reputation in the area, Dr Arianayaga didn’t have strong online visibility.
The website was dated and didn’t showcase his works and the services that the clinic offers.
- Clarify 3 foundational marketing questions for PCLS Coffs Harbour
- Research on what strong competitors do and how they do well
- Revamp the website to increase user experience and conversion rate
- Highlight PCLS Coffs Harbour’s value proposition and key differences from other surgeons
- Implement comprehensive keyword research for all targeted suburbs, services and blog content
- Build more niche service pages
- Implement SEO on-site best practices
- Build high-quality links
- Create a dedicated landing page for google ads campaign
- Implement SKAG Google Ads strategy and cost per click negotiation process with Google
Results after an initial 9-month campaign;
- A 423% increase in monthly web traffic to the website (71.28% increase in organic traffic)
- 70% increase in total leads (107.61% increase in leads coming from organic traffic)
- Cost per conversion was reduced by 90%
“I was introduced to Online Marketing For Doctors by our live chat agent and we have been using the OMD team for 9 months now and we are very happy with the results. They put together a comprehensive strategy and plan to improve our digital marketing presence (SEO, Google Ads, Website Content and Landing Pages), and so far we can see obvious improved results from the work that they have done.
They even rebuilt the whole website for us as part of their proposed strategy. The patient enquiries have gone up quite significantly, more than double ever since they started.”
Dr Chandran Arianayagam
Plastic Surgeon/Owner of PCLS Coffs Harbour