In this podcast we had an interview with Mr Brent Goddard from Mod Pod Sports Podiatry who brings us simple techniques to acquire new patients
In this podcast, we examine…
- About Brent Goddard [0:55]
- Finding patients when started his first practice [2:51]
- Some of the previous methods that worked well [4:23]
- Trial and error [9:17]
- The new patient acquisition process at his clinics [12:03]
- How time-consuming is it [13:55]
- Looking into the future: embracing new techniques [15:11]
- Sales Funnel [16:35]
- Success criteria to acquire new patients [19:01]
- Foot in the Door [20:21]
Brent Goddard trained in New Zealand finishing his degree in 1997. He worked in Dunedin – New Zealand running the podiatry department of Otago Sports Medicine. Moving to the UK in 2001 where he worked in London for the National Health Services for 3 years. Brent arrived in Australia in 2004, He joined with Lance in 2006 and has enjoyed growing their practice together.
Brent married in 2007 and has 2 young children, he manages to find the time to train so he can regularly compete in running and cycling events. Brent enjoys treating patients with a wide range of musculoskeletal ailments and has a special interest in forefoot pathology.