Oct 14th, 2021
Recently, I had the special privilege of interviewing a special guest who has been running one of the biggest vasectomy centres in Australia for a number of years now, with operations in most major cities in Australia.
In this special OMD TV guest interview episode, Dr. Geoff Cashion, the founder and surgeon of Vasectomy Australia (VA) discussed “How To Successfully Scale a Medical Practice Nationwide”
This is part of our special Covid Success Stories series, where OMD TV will feature interviews with clinics that successfully pivoted and thrived through the tough times like the Covid 19 Pandemic presented.
In this interview, we examined…
- How did the pandemic impact Dr. Cashion’s business and ability to run VA nationwide?
- What strategies has he implemented in order to help his practice during this challenging period?
- What was the greatest factor contributing to more than 50% of the success of VA?
- How to remain nimble and flexible with all these changes during the past few years?
- What has he done to generate more patients nationwide for his practice?
All of the details and much more are available in the full podcast interview.
We know you will find it very informative and hopefully it will provide you with some new ideas and inspiration for developing your own strategies for thriving through this challenging time.