May 3rd, 2018
Have you heard the saying, ”Successful people learn from their mistakes; the most successful people learn from the mistakes of others.”?
There’s so much truth behind that statement, and throughout the past 7 years I’ve seen first-hand how learning from other people’s mistakes can help you benefit and grow your business by not making those same mistakes yourself!
After having met with many different healthcare professionals, we’ve learned that we all have our own unique issues, which usually require their own unique solutions.
However, we’ve also noted similarities in mistakes across many practitioners, and have developed a list of 7 common marketing mistakes that plague healthcare practices. Because we’re here to help you and your own unique practice, we want to explain these fundamental mistakes to save you time and money, and help you and your practice reach its maximum potential:
1. Marketing To Anyone And Everyone [1:23]
2. Not Having A Business Strategy In Place [5:26]
3. Not Knowing How To Automate Your Marketing [9:31]
4. Having A Bad Website – Or Not Even Having A Website! [12:57]
5. Not Having A Doctor Referral Strategy Or Program In Place [14:59]
6. Not Tracking Marketing Performance [16:34]
7. Thinking “I Don’t Need Marketing Because I Am A Good Doctor” [17:42]
When Should You Redesign Your Healthcare Website?:
What Medical Website Elements Will Bring in More Patients?:
8 Steps to Automate Your Marketing and Scale Your Practice Up
Podcast guest registration:
Podcast topic survey: