Jul 1st, 2022
Recently, I had the privilege of interviewing a special guest who is currently managing pediatric clinics and has successfully scaled to 13 different locations across Florida, USA.
In this special OMD TV guest interview episode, Mr Galo Palacio – Practice Manager of Night Lite Pediatrics discussed “ How To Manage & Scale A Multiple Location Practice”
If you’re thinking about scaling up your practice to more than 1 location and you want to know how to increase your practice’s value and make your practice more sellable, then this episode is for you!
In this podcast interview, we examined…
- What strategies is Mr Palacio using to scale the clinic locations?
- What challenges has he faced during Covid?
- What strategies he has implemented in order to help his practice during this challenging period?
- What strategies and tactics is he using to cater to the variety of audiences with different backgrounds?
- How to make a practice more sellable and attractive to acquirers?
- How important is it to invest in your online presence; like a professional website, improving SEO ranking and traffic, engaging in social media profiles, and building up 5-star reviews?
All of the details and much more are available in the full podcast interview.
We know you will find it very informative and hopefully it will provide you with some new strategies and ideas on how to scale to a multiple location practice.
🔝LEARN MORE ➡️
💡About Huyen Truong: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/about-huyen-truong
💡About OMD: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/about-us
📖Get a Copy of our latest 🆓FREE eBooks: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/resources
📞Book a 🆓FREE 15-Minute Discovery Call with OMD: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/discovery-call-booking
👇STAY UPDATED! 👇
✅Be Our Guest: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/podcast-guests
✅Spotify Subscribe: https://open.spotify.com/show/4pwmKjLDFJiX6vL8kbd1Xs
✅Stitcher Subscribe: https://www.stitcher.com/show/online-marketing-for-doctors
🤝 LET’S CONNECT! 🤝
#omdtv #marketingfordoctors #marketingforsurgeons #medicalmarketing #strategiesforsurgeons