Oct 12th, 2019
Thanks for listening to the show and downloading these show notes to further help your understanding of the podcast and the material contained within.
Information Explored in this Podcast:
The following is just some of the information that we’ve covered in this podcast, in case you wanted to skip ahead and explore a specific topic.
- Do You Know How to Track New Marketing Performance? [1:56]
- How Robust is Your CRM? [5:40]
- Recommending a Great CRM For Your Practice [7:07]
If you liked this episode and you want to stay updated on the latest strategies to grow and scale your practice, subscribe to our Podcast Channel and you will never miss a beat!
Links Mentioned in the Podcast:
- CRM for healthcare practices: https://gohighlevel.com/home-page
- Podcast #33: How to Use Direct Response Marketing to Grow Your Practice With Dr Obinna Nwobi from Vascular Health Center: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/podcast/how-to-use-direct-response-marketing/
- Podcast #23: 7 Tips to Make Sure Leads Become Actual Patients: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/podcast/tips-to-make-sure-leads-become-actual-patients/
- Webinar Marketing System: https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com/webinar-sales-funnel-course/
The Online Marketing For Doctors podcast is designed to help you, the motivated healthcare practitioner, to implement clever effective marketing ideas that you can use to GROW and SCALE your practice into the empire it deserves to be.
Our podcast not only inspires you but provides clear steps for rapid, profitable action.
If you found this podcast interesting, please share it with your contacts and subscribe to our channel so we can send you notifications of our latest releases.
We’d also love to hear from you about the topics that are important to you! What do you want to learn more about? We’ve created a small 1-minute survey to help us learn more about the topics that matter to our healthcare professionals.
And if you’d like to be one of our guests on the show, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out this form so we can contact you to organize you getting onto the show.