Mar 12th, 2018
Huyen Truong and Steven Tait are medical marketing professionals enthusiastically sharing their in-depth knowledge of digital marketing in the medical practitioner space.
Today they look at some commonly asked questions about marketing for doctors such as:
- How much should a medical practice spend on marketing? [0:56]
- Should physicians use social media? [5:04]
- What’s the difference between traditional and digital marketing? [7:29]
- When should I redesign my healthcare website? [9:38]
- How do I get more patients to visit my website? [12:48]
- How can I increase doctor referrals to my practice? [15:13]
- I’m very time poor, but should I blog? [16:09]
- How can I scale my practice and reduce the trading time for money? [18:19]
We reveal crucial ideas and tools to build your online marketing palate, and dive into questions relating to SEO, blogging, web traffic, referrals and many more ideas.
- “…many of your prospective patients and referral contacts’ first impression of your practice will be based on what they see on your website…”
- “If you’re on the fence about investing in website redesign, we’ve compiled a list of nine reasons it’s time to pull the trigger on it and a video, ‘What Medical Website Elements Bring In New Patients’. We’ve put the article and video links below this episode summary so you can have a closer look at them.”
Steve discusses how most healthcare professionals are still trading time for money, and if they can’t find ways to free up your time, it is impossible to scale your practice up. We also point you towards our video, “8 Steps to Automate Your Marketing & Scale Your Practice Up”, and we’ve provided the link below.
Links and resources for the episode:
We would love to hear from our listeners in comments below! While you’re there, be sure to subscribe to our blog and become OMD insiders to gain instant access to our training, videos, podcasts and ebook library.