Thank you very much for your enquiry. As discussed, please find below our proposal for the Facebook ads setup and management in order to give you a quick and efficient start for your campaign;
Who We Will Target;
We will target the following audiences to make sure that we maximise opportunities to reach your target audience that is most likely to engage with your campaign.
- Website visitors
- Email list
- Existing Facebook fans
- Similar audiences to your website visitors and email lists that you are not currently engaged with
- By Demographics (location, age, interests, page users follow…)
Where Your Ads Will Appear;
We’ll be using Facebook’s detailed demographic data to search for your target audience. The ads will be shown in the following prominent areas on Facebook;
- Message Inbox
- Related Articles (if budget allows)
- Instagram (if budget allows)
- Apps (if applicable)
- Other websites in audience network (if applicable)
- Certain mobile devices (if needed)
What We Will Deliver;
1. Initial strategy session: before we get started, we need to understand exactly who we should be trying to target, what they might be interested in and how they might respond to factors. It’s unlikely you’ll know the exact answers to all questions, but it gives us a valuable starting point.
2. Research on your target audience profile (such as age, location or other considerations), choosing the demographics and behaviours that best represent your audience.)
3. Facebook Pixel tracking set up for conversion tracking and remarketing purposes
4. 6 ad sets targeting website visitors, email list audience, similar audience and ideal audience (by demographics)
5. 3 sets of artwork and copy
6. Landing Page Design and Build (Optional Service): In order to have a more targeted and effective campaign, we would suggest having a specific landing page on your website or Facebook for this campaign. Example of the landing page can be viewed here:
An example of the final delivery document that we produce showing an example of our deliverables can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk3xno8m2hsf9ox/Facebook%20Ads%20Brief%20for%20Gordon%20Vet%20Hospital%20by%20Online%20Marketing%20For%20Doctors%20-%2024042018.pdf?dl=0
Media Spend (you will pay Facebook directly)
Depending on the scale of the campaign, we will suggest the budget accordingly. The minimum budget is $20.00 + GST/day or $600.00/month.
Please note: We can also control the maximum daily spend, so you don’t exceed any prearranged budget amount.
Please select your preferred option and click “Continue” where we will take you to Service Agreement page;
If you do not have a Facebook advertising account set up yet.
If you have already setup the Facebook advertising account and you are running ads and would like to get our help in creating a new campaign.
If you have already setup the Facebook advertising account and you are running ads and would like to get our help in creating a new campaign, but you also want to have a professional landing page designed and built for the campaign.
We will continue to monitor the campaign and make changes accordingly to improve the performance of the campaign.
100% of the setup costs are to be paid prior to the work beginning; monthly management fees will be invoiced the first day of when the campaign starts to run.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all Services to be provided by Online Marketing for Doctors Pty Ltd ABN 16602327177 (“Online Marketing for Doctors”) of Suite B605, 444 Harris Street, Sydney, NSW, 2007 to the Customer named in a Service Proposal (“SP”) agreed to and signed by Online Marketing for Doctors and that Customer except to the extent otherwise set out in the SP.
- In the agreement, unless the contrary intention appears:“Additional Charges” means fees and expenses over and above those specified in the SP and which are in accordance with Online Marketing for Doctors’s standard time and materials rates in effect from time to time;"Agreement" means the agreement between the Parties for the provision of Services being the Letter of Engagement and these Terms and Conditions;.“Charges” means the fees and expenses payable by the Customer to Online Marketing for Doctors under the Agreement including any Additional Charges;“Confidential Information” means any and all information which is disclosed by a party (“Discloser”) to the other (“Recipient”) verbally, electronically, visually or in written or other tangible form which is identified as, or by its nature reasonably understood to be, confidential or proprietary. Online Marketing for Doctors’s Confidential Information includes its policies, strategies, the Deliverables, the terms and conditions of the Agreement including pricing and any proposals or other documents whether or not disclosed prior to or after the date of the Letter of Engagement."Customer" means the organisation or person named in the Agreement.“Deliverable” means where specified in the SP, any specific result or outcome of the Services to be provided to the Customer and includes any associated materials developed by Online Marketing for Doctors pursuant to the SP;"Intellectual Property Rights" means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trade marks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable.“Party” means either Online Marketing for Doctors or the Customer as the context dictates."Services" means the services specified in the letter of engagement.“Terms and Conditions” means these Online Marketing for Doctors standard terms and conditions for the provision of Services
- In the Agreement, unless the contrary intention appears:
- the clause headings are for convenient reference only and have no effect in limiting or extending the language of the provisions to which they refer;
- words in the singular number include the plural and vice versa;
- words importing a gender include any other gender;
- a reference to a person includes a partnership and a body, whether corporate or otherwise;
- a reference to a clause is a reference to a clause or subclause of these Terms and Conditions or the SP as the context requires; monetary references are references to Australian currency.
- Online Marketing for Doctors will provide the Services and any Deliverable in accordance with the Agreement. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the SP and these Terms and Conditions, the SP prevails to the extent of that inconsistency.
- Any services requested by the Customer which are not described in the SP will be provided at Online Marketing for Doctors’s discretion and may be subject to an Additional Charge.
- Timeframes set out in the SP are estimated timeframes and provided as a guideline only. Online Marketing for Doctors will make all reasonable efforts to adhere to such timeframes. Any delay by Online Marketing for Doctors in complying with a timeframe will not discharge the obligation of the Customer to pay the Charges invoiced by Online Marketing for Doctors.
- Customer’s Obligations
- To enable the Online Marketing for Doctors to perform its obligations under this Agreement the Customer shall:
- provide the Online Marketing for Doctors with any information reasonably required by Online Marketing for Doctors.
- obtain all necessary permissions and consents (if any) which may be required before the commencement of the Services; and..
- comply with such other requirements as may be set out in the SP or otherwise agreed between the parties.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the performance of the Customer’s obligations is material to Online Marketing for Doctors’s ability to provide the Services.
- The fees for the performance of the Services are as set out in the SP.
- The Customer will reimburse Online Marketing for Doctors for all reasonable expenses incurred in performing the Services including but not limited to travel and room and equipment hire.
- Overdue payments will bear interest at the lesser of one percent (1%) per month or the maximum rate allowed under applicable law.
- The Recipient must only use the Discloser’s Confidential Information for the purpose for which it was supplied
- The Parties will protect each other’s Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care and confidentiality that it uses to protect its own information that it does not wish disclosed to the public.
- The Recipient must not, without the prior written approval of the Discloser, disclose the Discloser’s Confidential Information.
- The Recipient is not in breach of clause 6.1 in circumstances where it is legally compelled to disclose the Discloser’s Confidential Information provided that the Recipient:
- where permitted notifies the Discloser of the requirement prior to disclosure; Confidential information may be disclosed without consent only in limited circumstances (legally required to produce such information), which are common to most confidentiality provisions.
- makes diligent efforts to avoid and or limit the disclosure;
- seeks confidential treatment of the information so required to be disclosed; and
- complies with any applicable protection order or equivalent.
- Subject to clause 6.7, the Recipient must only disclose the Confidential Information to those employees, agents and any sub-consultants who are engaged in the performance of the Agreement or otherwise have a need to use or access the Confidential Information.
- Each Party must take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees, agents, and any sub-consultants engaged for the purposes of the Agreement, do not make public or disclose the Discloser’s Confidential Information.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this clause, Online Marketing for Doctors may disclose the terms of the Agreement (other than Confidential Information of a technical nature) to its related companies, solicitors, auditors, insurers and accountants.
- The Recipient will have no confidentiality obligation with regard to information to the extent it is or becomes generally known to the public without any fault on the part of the Recipient.
- The Recipient must return or destroy all Confidential Information as and when directed by the Discloser provided that Online Marketing for Doctors may retain a copy of any Confidential Information provided by the Customer in order to keep appropriate records and an audit trail of the Services performed. Any such retention of Confidential Information must be kept in accordance with the confidentiality provisions of this Agreement.
- It will not be a breach of this clause 6 if Online Marketing for Doctors discloses to third parties that Online Marketing for Doctors is providing Services to the Customer.
- This clause survives the termination of the Agreement.
- Intellectual Property
- The Customer will own all Intellectual Property Rights developed specifically for the Customer and in all materials and deliverables produced under this Agreement.
- Online Marketing for Doctors retains ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights of Online Marketing for Doctors existing at the commencement of this Agreement or developed independently of the Services by Online Marketing for Doctors presented in proposals, reports, workshop material and other documents brought to and developed during the course of the Agreement. Disclosure of this to third parties by the Customer is prohibited without prior written consent of Online Marketing for Doctors.
- Liability and Indemnity
- To the extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties, representations, statements, terms and conditions relating to Online Marketing for Doctors and this Agreement, not contained in the Agreement, are excluded from the Agreement.
- The aggregate liability of Online Marketing for Doctors to the Customer under or relating to the Agreement is limited to an amount equal to the fees (excluding reimbursement of out of pocket expenses) paid or payable to Online Marketing for Doctors under these Terms of Engagement.
- Online Marketing for Doctors is not liable under or relating to the Agreement for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of revenue, profits, goodwill, bargain, or loss of opportunities, savings or capital or investment raising, loss or corruption of data, whether arising from breach of contract, negligence or any other tort or in equity and whether or not Online Marketing for Doctors was advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Notwithstanding the terms of this Agreement, Clauses 8.2 and 8.3 will not apply in respect to liability arising from death, personal injury or damages to personal property.
- The engagement of Online Marketing for Doctors may be terminated at any time in writing from either Online Marketing for Doctors or Customer if either Online Marketing for Doctors or the Customer is of the reasonable opinion that the Agreement cannot be completed or where the Customer reasonably believes that its professional obligations require termination.
- Upon such termination occurring, Online Marketing for DoctorsO shall submit an invoice for, and the Customer shall promptly pay, any outstanding fees and expenses due to Online Marketing for Doctors.
- Complete Agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the complete agreement between Online Marketing for Doctors and the Customer. No other terms are implied or included on the basis of prior discussions and the SP supersede and renders void all other prior written and / or oral understandings or agreements in relation to the assignment between the Customer and Online Marketing for Doctors.
- A recipient of a taxable supply made under this Agreement must pay to the supplier, in addition to the consideration for the taxable supply, any GST paid or payable by the supplier in respect of the taxable supply.
- The recipient must pay the GST to the supplier:
- if there is a due date for the consideration for the taxable supply, on the same day as the due date for the consideration in respect of the relevant taxable supply; or
- if there is no due date, within 7 days of receiving a written request or a tax invoice from the supplier.
- A party's obligation to reimburse another party for an amount paid or payable to a third party (eg a party's obligation to pay another party's legal costs) includes GST on the amount paid or payable to the third party except to the extent that the party being reimbursed is entitled to claim an input tax credit for that GST.
- Each party making a taxable supply under this Agreement must issue a tax invoice to the other party for each taxable supply at or before the time it makes the taxable supply.
- Both parties warrant in favour of the other party (the “Representing Party”) that all statements, information and/ or representations given by a party (whether oral, written or otherwise) are true and correct to the intent that the Representing Party is aware that the other party relies on all such statements, information and representations in providing the Services and Deliverables.
- Independence, Online Marketing for Doctors warrants:
- entering this type of agreement is in the ordinary course of the Online Marketing for Doctors’s business; and
- The Services are being offered for purchase at market rates or otherwise in accordance with Online Marketing for Doctors’s internal pricing policies and practices.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the parties accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales Courts.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Customer is not relying upon any representations or statements as to the subject matter of this Agreement except as specifically set out in this writing.
All notices shall be in writing and shall be by personal delivery e-mail, facsimile or first class post, postage prepaid to the addresses in the SP. Notices are effective on delivery in the case of personal delivery, on receipt in the case of facsimile if received on a business day or otherwise at the commencement of the first business day following transmission and five (5) days after mailing in the case of post.