DR ROBERT K.
“First page ranking for many important keywords such as Men’s health clinic, men’s health check Sydney, men’s gut health. An increase of 106% in total organic traffic for the last 12 months compared to the same previous period. An over 80% increase in patients.”
Dr Robert K., Men's Health Physician - Owner
Dr Robert K. was experiencing lost traffic and enquiries after investing in a new website provided by a rival agency.
One of our existing clients suggested Result Driven SEO to Dr Robert K. and we conducted a thorough review of his site and online marketing strategies before implementing a strategic SEO campaign designed to deliver results.
As part of our SEO setup process, we proposed a new design for a contemporary and professional looking website. We practically gave Dr Robert K. a new website at the end of our SEO set up work.
AFTER ONE YEAR WE...
Increase in new
Since campaign commencement with Dr Robert K. (Feb 2016) we have managed to achieve these results after one year;
- An increase in web traffic to Dr Robert K.’s website of 106%
- 80% increase in number of new patients
- Completely new, modern and professional looking website
- Top page 1 ranking for highly competitive local and national keywords:
- “men’s health clinic Sydney” – number 2 ranking
- “men’s health physicians” – number 1 ranking
- “men’s health clinic” – number 1 ranking
- “men’s health check” – number 7 ranking
- “men’s health check Sydney” – number 6 ranking
- “male health check up Sydney” – number 7 ranking
- “men’s gut health check” – number 1 ranking
- “low libido check up” – number 9 ranking
Figure 1: Traffic Growth Graph Over the last 12 months compared to the previous similar period
Figure 2: Patient growth in 2nd year compared to 1st year
Online Marketing Strategy to set the directions for activities and tactics
This is critically important session that allows us to give the practice a clear direction for their online marketing activities, resources and to establish a clear pathway to reach their business goals.
We sat down with the team at Dr Robert K., and gained some fundamental information about the practice: target clients, key services, their niches, differences, strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities from the market, and we used this information to devise a custom online marketing strategy for the practice.
Research on What Strong Competitors Do and How They Do Well
Our competitor research is designed to gain a clear understanding of who are our clients strongest competitors – what are their competitive advantages, value propositions and online marketing activities. We specifically identify;
- Where do these competitors advertise?
- How is their advertising working?
- Which are their biggest website traffic referral sources?
- SEO Strategy: what keywords are they targeting, where do they build links, where do they promote their websites?
Gaining an insight into what competitors do and how they do it gives our team and our client directions on how to surpass them.
Highlight Dr Robert K.’s Value Proposition and Key Differences from Other Medical Practices
After conducting extensive research on the industry and Dr Robert K.’s biggest competitors, and also after interviewing the team at Dr Robert K. themselves, we were able to identify Dr Robert K.’s biggest strengths and value proposition, their key points of difference compared to their competitors.
We then highlighted these key selling points on the website home page and all sub-pages to ensure that their target prospects would be able to view them easily from wherever they landed on the website.
Figure 3: New website showcases best-selling points for Dr Robert K.
Comprehensive Keyword Research for All Targeted Services
We extensively researched appropriate keywords for all of the service pages on the website and for all targeted services. We also conducted comprehensive long-tail keyword research to find out which search terms that users used to find information related to Dr Robert K.’s main services.
This comprehensive keyword research enabled us to devise a strategy to help Dr Robert K. target all the important main services in their areas of expertise.
The keyword research not only covered short-tail but also long-tail keywords for future blog content development.
Build a New Website to Increase Conversion Rate and Brand Perception
We decided to rebuild Dr Robert King’s website as part of our SEO premium package to enhance the look, functionality, and user experience and conversion optimisation. The website was now well optimised for both desktop and mobile devices.
According to our experience, no matter how much traffic you drive to the website, if it doesn’t sell, it doesn’t work.
Figure 4: Modern, User Friendly and Conversion Focused Mobile, Tablet and Desktop website after the redesign
Build More Service Pages
We gradually built more pages for Dr Robert K. by adding new informational pages with unique content.
A website with 100 pages has greater traffic than a 10-page website, simply because it offers more topics that users can search for.
We applied this strategy on Dr Robert K.’s service pages.
Implement SEO On-site Best Practices
We implemented best practice for on-page optimisation adhering to Google and other search engine webmaster guidelines;
- Rewrite benefits-driven copy that places users at the centre. Our goal is to create a website that users can quickly find the information they need more easily.
- Ensuring Proper Indexation: Through the use of sitemaps, pagination, no-indexing tags and the reconciliation of all duplicate content, we were able to ensure the proper indexation of Dr Robert K.’s website.
- Individually crafted, uniquely written Meta Titles, Meta Descriptions, and Heading tags for all pages. By optimising the site’s title tags, meta description tags, heading tags and content to include targeted keywords, we were able to increase the search traffic.
- Improve the website’s load times for proper SEO on both desktop and mobile devices. This is one of the key elements to increase the website ranking performance.
- “No Follow” for unimportant links
- Add image ALT tags to all images
- Other technical SEO setups
Gain Local Reviews – Greatest SEO Weapon
As part of our local SEO work, we assisted Dr Robert K. to outreach to their current and future clients asking for real testimonials for the website and to actively leave reviews on Dr Robert K.’s Google Plus Local account.
We understand that practices with positive reviews started ranking higher than those with few or negative reviews.
Figure 5: Authentic reviews help Dr Robert K. convert visitors to leads better
Build High Quality Links
Incoming links from other websites are a very important component of search engine optimisation. Poor quality links not only won’t increase your traffic or ranking, but can damage your domain and potentially attract a penalty from Google, or other search engines, if the site linked to has violated any webmaster guidelines.
We take link building very seriously and we make sure that all the sites that we place links on are well screened before any placement. Some of the link building we did included;
- Outreach to relevant blogs to feature Dr Robert K.’s content and to gain quality backlinks to the website.
- Listing of the website on medical, health and local directories
- Submission of infographics, videos, and relevant marketing material to submission sites.
“They have methodically transformed my digital presence and my sales have gone through the roof. I have not been disappointed and to be honest they have exceeded my expectations. I look forward to a long relationship with OMD.”
Dr Geoff Cashion
Owner of Vasectomy Australia
“We’ve seen a significant increase in our website traffic and enquiries by over 300%, with an obvious uptake in new patient enquiries and conversions coming through the clinic. We’ve seen a complete turnaround in our online presence in a number of spaces that we are advertising in.”
Ms Christy Xuan
Owner of Lumiere Beauty Clinic
“They put together a comprehensive strategy and plan to improve our digital marketing presence (SEO, PPC ads, Website Content and Landing Pages), and so far we can see obvious improved results from the work that they have done.”
Dr Chandran Arianayagam
Plastic Surgeon/Owner of PCLS Coffs Harbour
“It’s now been 4 months and I am nothing but impressed with this team. They’ve delivered above their projections and continually over deliver on their promises. The team is quick to respond to any issues, their professionalism is second to none.”
General Manager of Dr Hodgkinson Clinic
“Enquiries have gone crazy and the number of enquiries has increased three-fold ever since they started 6 months ago. The team and Huyen have been very responsive to support us along the way with our IT problems, they are very thorough and results-driven with their work. We would highly recommend them.”
CEO of ICCM & Crown Clinic
“We found that we are spending almost one fourth of our previous budget and getting double the conversion which is great deal to achieve in a short period of time.”
Dr. Mark Attalla
Cosmetic Surgeon / Owner of Chelsea Medicals
“We’ve seen a significant increase in our website traffic by over 200%, we’ve gone from having 12 enquiries to anywhere from 50 to 100 enquiries in a month, while consistently filling our list times at the hospital.”
Dr Michael Yunaev
Cosmetic Surgeon, Specialist Breast (Oncoplastic)
“Over the last 12 months we have increased the web traffic by over 100% and also increased the conversion by over 100%.”
Dr. Naveen Somia
MBBS, PhD, FRACS Plastic Surgeon
“The number of requests for consultations is at least doubled from the last 5 months, which is very good sign. I’ve enjoyed working with both principles.”
Dr Darryl Hodgkinson
Plastic Surgeon / Owner of Double Bay Day Surgery